Sad Poetry

Friday 28 June 2013

Baap & Beta Funny SMS

Baap ne baity se kaha: 'daikho yai aaj tumhari teacher ki taraf se mujhy 1 letter mila hai......"
Baita:"aap bay-fikar rahain, main ammi ko nahi bataon ga :)

……………………………….

Father to son: How did you write your exam?
.
Son: They had asked questions which I didn't know, so I wrote answer which they will not know.
…………………………………………..

Small boy: Dad can you write in dark??
. 
Father: Yes I can do but what do you want me to write?
.
Small boy: You name on my "result card"
……………………………….

Son: Dad why did you put your thumb impression on my Result Card instead of Sign?
.
Father: I don't want to surprise your teacher to think that anyone with your marks can have father who can read and right
…………………………………………..

Father: Why have you got less marks in History Paper"
.
Son: It is not my fault, they asked questions which had happened before I was born.
……………………………

Baap: Afsoos ke tum imtihan mai fail hogaye !!
.
Beta: Kia karta, sary sawal sood par tay, owr sood haram hai !


No comments:

Post a Comment